Making Life Work

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

If you had any idea how incredibly "out there" this is that I, Ms. technologically challenged - never seen UTUBE, only recently began texting, slowly branched off to Skype, should join the millennium and begin blogging... I have this friend. She's persuasive, and "SASSY," and she seems to think that I have something to say. I don't know where she gets this notion; it's not like I'm opinionated or particularly passionate about anything, nevertheless I welcome the opportunity.

I will start off with NEVER, unless I flat out tell you I hate you, do I mean to offend anyone. I am a little sarcastic at times but only to those who I love. I really love it when I get it dished back to me - kind of sick that way. (Now the Sassy friend is starting to make sense isn't it)? The other thing I should warn you about is an English/grammar teacher will have a hay day on this site should they choose. I can't spell, rarely punctuate correctly, and make up words as I go along. But if we are to have any simpatico, you will have to KNOW what I mean, not what I say.

Enough ground rules. I've been thinking of several different topics to begin with and have decided that the real stuff will begin...tomorrow:)

Labels:

posted by makinglifework at 9:47 AM

2 Comments:

Welcome to the digital revolution. Now maybe your kids will mock you a little bit less. I however will continue to mock you no matter what. ;)

April 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Hooray! I'm so proud of you. You're gonna rock it woman!

April 28, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home