Making Life Work

Friday, May 15, 2009

I like them SPICY!

OMG I AM GETTING THIS PLAXO, TWITTER, FACEBOOK , BLOGGING STUFF!

Just a short note to let everyone living close by should stop by tomorrow morning with Bloody Mary's for Todd and I. Korbs is having his 8th birthday party and having 7 other little boys sleep over. The original plan was to have the sleepover outside in the tent but guess what? We are having thunderstorms tonight and the boys will be sleeping inside. Unfortunately the activity we had planned is also outside so this I know, we are in for an adventure.

Leah and Korbin have been planning for weeks to do various tricks to each other and their perspective friends. In fact a couple of nights ago Leah was putting together some sort of "nasty smelling bombs" that she intended to leave around the tent for the boys to be smelling all night. Mom put the ca-bash to that however when I found out that the MAIN ingredient was nail polish remover poured into water balloons. (Still have not seen any damage show up from pouring this stuff all over my bathroom - Leah can thank her lucky stars that Kim was here to help her clean up). Korbs plans to leave alarm clocks where Leah and her friend sleep set to various times throughout the night. One of them is stuffing Oreos with toothpaste to offer to the other...first clue? And as if all of this activity is not enough Ashton is coming home this afternoon and will sleep God knows where.

I love Bloody Mary's, particularly with horseradish and since my vodka infuser is empty... Oh and please don't forget the pickle. We can sit down and I will tell you all about what I am certain is to be a wonderful night for all:) UGH!!!
posted by makinglifework at 7:26 AM

2 Comments:

LMAO! You all have fun tonight and I'll be out to visit later... when there are few screaming demon children and much more alcohol.

May 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

As a followup it was worse than I ever could have imagined but am no longer seeing my kids or their friends through rose colored glasses! Thanks for the bloody mary - NO ONE!

June 4, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home