Making Life Work

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 1

You may have wondered when on earth I would be back? I need this blog to tell my story about what is about to happen to my life. I have set my goals high with Arbonne and don't plan to slow down until I reach them. I will be driving my Mercedes within 21 months and making a 6 figure income. I am going to change my life and that of my family's. I don't have a doubt in the world that I can accomplish this and welcome anyone who would like to join me on my quest! I am in qualification from District manager currently with one business builder under my belt and meetings next week with two others whom I desperately want to take this journey with! I love this company, this business, THIS PRODUCT and this BUSINESS PLAN! Watch me fly, I am ready!



Love,

Amy
posted by makinglifework at 9:27 AM

1 Comments:

Hooray! Welcome back!

You will be amazing! I know it.

June 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home